kwik john / drano

I have an add on bathroom in my basement. A "kwik john" is used to handle pumping sink/shower/toilet water to the sewage system. The sink was running slow so I cleaned out the p-trap. It's still running slow.
Is drano safe in a "kwik john"? If not, any other recommendations?
TIA

Unsure about the "kwik john", sounds like a pump. I'd recommend a good vigorous plunging first, snaking second, even if it's just with a coat hanger. You could probably run a length of stiff wire or coax down there and find any clog between the trap and the pump and go from there. -----
- gpsman