Kronotex Laminate from Lowes?

Anyone tried the Kronotex laminate available from Lowes? I have been looking at laminate brands and they seemed to have a very nice color/finish that caught my eye and after looking closely this particularly line has the underlayment (very thick, actually) attached to each board. It looks like great stuff for the price (much cheaper than most others @ $1.97sqft, including the attached underlayment). A google groups search has returned nothing but praise...
mark
We installed about 500 sq ft of the stuff in our living room and it looks great. Installation was tough to start with, but after getting the first row in place, it went fast from there. It has worn well the last 6 months, no scrapes or scratches and cleans easily.
--Jodi
"mark (sixstringtheoryDOTcom)"

We installed about 500 sq ft of the stuff in our living room and it looks great. Installation was tough to start with, but after getting the first row in place, it went fast from there. It has worn well the last 6 months, no scrapes or scratches and cleans easily.
--Jodi
"mark (sixstringtheoryDOTcom)"

Jodi wrote:

Thanks Jodi for the response. Could you provide some detail in regards to the installation being tough to start with?
Was tapping the boards to lock them together time-consuming? It doesn't seem as simple as the "angle and click together" by hand way that other, albeit more expensive, brands use such as Pergo.
mark www.sixstringtheory.com