"Krazy Glue" Usage ?

Hello:
I plan on using that "Krazy Glue" liquid (guess it's similar to the old Eastman 910 product) to hopefully bond well two small pieces of plastic.
Sure everyone already knows, but this is Not an epoxy type of product
Instructions aren't clear on this:
Is it better to apply a small amount to just one of the surfaces, or to both surfaces ?
Any other info anyone might suggest in using ?
Thanks, Bob
Add pictures here
✖
My vote is to just apply the glue to one side.
If you put too much on, it will just spill out the sides and need to get cleaned up so you've wasted it.
Add pictures here
✖
Robert11 wrote: ...

http://www.krazyglue.com/about/about.asp?question Êt_3
Add pictures here
✖

You need to know what kind of plastic you're working with to decide what kind of glue to use. What sort of load it's expected to withstand would also be helpful information.
Add pictures here
✖
Goedjn wrote:

For putting the stone back in an engagement ring?
Add pictures here
✖
it's superglue... give it a try...if it doesn't work, try it again. if that doesn't work, do what you thought about doing in the first place and get some epoxy.
HeyBub wrote:

Add pictures here
✖
Robert11 wrote:

If you are trying to glue Plexiglass, Lucite, i.e., acrylic, you should use methyl dichloride. This is available in small quantities from plastic suppliers. It is extremely runny and evaporates quickly. Making bubble-free "museum quality" joints is an art.
Add pictures here
✖

comes to plastic.
Add pictures here
✖

✖

CG is worthless for anything but glueing skin. Its too brittle for any real applications.
What are you trying to glue?
Add pictures here
✖
On Wed, 29 Nov 2006 21:28:47 GMT, AZ Nomad

Hey, it doesn't even stick to my skin.

It's worked for me 2 or 3 times, but failed more times than that. I may have been using too much, even though it was only a drop.
When I cut back, I had more success but that might well be a coincidence.
Ace hardware has an epoxy for plastics, in a double syringe. Bought it but haven't used it yet.

Add pictures here
✖
opps

Add pictures here