krazy glue that won't dry out?

Most of the krazy glue I bought dry out after one or two use.

Has anyone found a way to prevent krazy glue from drying out?

Reply to
peter

I thought cryocyanulate or whatever it is, wouldn't dry out, so to experiment I left a tube on a shelf, forgot about it for a month then found it, and promptly poured a big pile all over the floor, where it dried.

Reply to
bent

actually theres a tube of crazy glue remover, even at dollar stores.

Reply to
bent

Put it in a tied off plastic bag and keep it in the freezer compartment of your fridge.

Warm it up by keeping the bag in your side pants pocket for 15 minutes before you use it.

HTH,

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia

I use industrial cyanoacrylate that comes from a guitar repair supplier.

These guys carry nearly the same thing:

Meat Plow

Keep it in the fridge.

Reply to
Jesse

For some reason, putting a tube of Krazy Glue in my side pants pocket just does NOT seem like something I would like to do. :-)

Don

Reply to
IGot2P

IGot2P wrote in news:f7qt8i$p5o$ snipped-for-privacy@news.netins.net:

When it's still IN THE BAG?

(I'd use a ziploc bag.)

Reply to
Jim Yanik

I actually have a tube that I've been using for about a year now. Look for the tube with the "easy drop" (?) system. You pull the cap off and there is a tip in the end of the tube that presses in. You simply press the tip against what you are repairing and you get a small amount out automatically.

Reply to
Noozer

I'll second that. I also find that keeping it in a zip-lock bag with as much air as possible removed, in the freezer, greatly extends the lifespan once the seal is broken. I get a couple of years out of them that way. Plus, I never have to hunt for the silly thing.

aem sends....

Reply to
aemeijers