krazy glue that won't dry out?

Most of the krazy glue I bought dry out after one or two use.
Has anyone found a way to prevent krazy glue from drying out?
I thought cryocyanulate or whatever it is, wouldn't dry out, so to experiment I left a tube on a shelf, forgot about it for a month then found it, and promptly poured a big pile all over the floor, where it dried.

-
actually theres a tube of crazy glue remover, even at dollar stores.

-
peter wrote:

of your fridge.
Warm it up by keeping the bag in your side pants pocket for 15 minutes before you use it.
HTH,
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat \'57 EE)
Jeff Wisnia wrote:

For some reason, putting a tube of Krazy Glue in my side pants pocket just does NOT seem like something I would like to do. :-)
Don

When it's still IN THE BAG?
(I'd use a ziploc bag.)
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

I actually have a tube that I've been using for about a year now. Look for the tube with the "easy drop" (?) system. You pull the cap off and there is a tip in the end of the tube that presses in. You simply press the tip against what you are repairing and you get a small amount out automatically.

air as possible removed, in the freezer, greatly extends the lifespan once the seal is broken. I get a couple of years out of them that way. Plus, I never have to hunt for the silly thing.
aem sends....
On Fri, 20 Jul 2007 14:47:29 +0000, peter wrote:

I use industrial cyanoacrylate that comes from a guitar repair supplier.
These guys carry nearly the same thing:
http://www.cyberbond1.com/index.aspx