"Krak Kote" For Drywall Repair: Opinions On ? Or, Consider Vinyl Spackle ?

Hi,
Anyone have any opinions on the product "Krak Kote" to repair a horizontal craxk in some drywall ?
Anything "better" avail. ?
If narrow, say below 1/16", would the normal vinyl spackles be worth considering ?
B.
Robert11 wrote:

I love the stuff. The fiberglass mesh they use is extremely flat compared to normal fiberglass joint tape, so there won't be any noticeable bulge at the repair. You can skim on a couple of coats in a very short time and paint in about half an hour.

I've had good luck on plaster cracks injecting carpenters glue into them to bond them together. Wipe it off good with a damp rag before it dries to avoid lumps. I'd suggest this before the normal taping.
Bob