korky quietfill

all: I just installed a korky quietfill. Went in easily enuff, but it kind of buzzes and sputters after it fills. I don't think any water is running though it, but then again, if I if I turn off the supply ... silence. I tried different water levels, from a few silly mikey mikes from the overflow tube to way way low, still the same, once it fills , the unit unit kind of sputters rather noisily. ?? tia

If you are still getting water after the valve is supposed to be closed isn't it just dumping down the overfill tube? If so, no matter what the setting, it's defective. Take it back.
thnx for the reply, appreciate it... problem was not with the korky, but a leaky toilet flapper valve , the tank never filled. can ya forgive me korky? C & E wrote:

Good detective work. You are on the path of being a true homeowner and keeper of the domain.