Kool Seal replacement?

I can't find any Kool Seal paint for my mobile home roof. No one will even special order it for me in my small SW city, including Lowes. True Value hardware, who used to carry it, told me to use Henry Solarflex 287 SF (which they, surprisingly, happened to have in stock). I've tried it and no leaks but still... The roof hasn't had much stress since though - few rains and those not that heavy. The Henry can and web site doesn't say anything about sealing small or potential leaks.
Any recommendations? Last time I was here Kool Seal was highly recommended. Different Henry products seem to be most available here.
I'm off to visit the Kool Seal web site in hopes of finding a local source but last time I tried I was unsuccessful.
TIA
Ken
No 'Where to Buy" listing for my city or nearby at the Kool Seal Inc. site.
Ken
130.133.1.4:

287

-

http://tinyurl.com/63vuk4 Try a google shopping search. Very helpful. I like Ace. Earlier this year I wanted a roll of garden hose, fabric, rolls flat. Like fire department hose. Can't find it instores. Online search found Harbor Freight had it, but back ordered. Ace had it shipped in from a warehouse, and I went and picked it up. I'm very pleased with Ace.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Finally found it there. Too bad the Ace here is out in a far suburb, or I'd go there more often.
Ken
The Ace where I got my hose, about thirty miles from me. I know that concept.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

You might try a local mobile home / RV parts supply store in the local area.
A year or so ago, I was in a HD and saw. Hmm. check online. No roof coat listed at H D.
http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=productDetail&productId9929-29-5527-1-30&lpage=none
http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=productDetail&productId1370-75024-SR-5&lpage=none
The following URL:
http://www.google.com/products?q=roof+coating&btnG=Searc h+Products&hl=en
has a length of 72 characters and resulted in the following TinyURL which has a length of 25 characters: http://tinyurl.com/63vuk4
Hint: Try Ace Hardware.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

That got it! Thanks. Wow! Kool Seal is now over $90 for 5 gal. with tax!
Ken
Ken,
Kool Seal white elastomeric is not made to stop leaks. They do have a rubberized primer that is made to stop leaks. The white elastomeric is only made to protect and extend the life of the roofing it is applied to. Any stoppage of leaks is coincidental.
cm

That sounds like the disclaimer at the end of a police drama.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus