Kohler Villager vs. Americast

I will be remodeling two 30+ year old bathrooms and would be interested in the opinions of others who have or had either product. Will have two American Standard cast iron tubs removed for the remodel. Those two tubs held up very well all these years, but I understand American Standard no longer makes cast iron tubs. Their other division Porcher is out of my budget. I am looking for a middle of the road, standard tub. Don't want low end, but can't afford hi end. Also interested in toilet opinions of Kohler vs. American Standard. Thanks in advance. Regards, Donna