Kohler toilet install part

quite frustrated.... installing a Kohler Wellworth toilet in my completely remodeled 1/2 BA. Almost done and...missing tank-to-base washers & nuts. Anybody have any idea what size bolt that is that is fixed into rubber grommet inside tank ? I dug into my misc nuts and bolts bin and tried 1/4 and 5/16-no go. Is it metric? I bought toilet at Home Depot and was told they could order the parts (5-7 days at $6 each!).
The Kohler HW kit part# is 30419.
Any help would be appreciated.

Just call 800-4KOHLER. They are exceedingly helpful and will probably send the parts out by US Mail. You'll get it in a few days. With any luck they won't charge you either.
the kohler # worked thanks
very professional and my parts will be here before Saturday no charge
Still scratching my head on the thread size though (??). Im new to DIY plumbing...is that odd thread a std?

send
they
Try your local plumbing supply store. They should have it in stock.

TC writes:

Auto parts store will have it, while you wait for the Kohler parts.