Kohler K4504 Wellington - Water Capacity?

We have two Kohler K4504 Wellington toilets. One has a manufacturing date of 11 04 87. The other is 06 21 90. Are these 3.5 gal toilets? I don't know when the 3.5 gallon standard was imposed.

Reply to
Dick

Do I need to empty the bowl and count that too?

Reply to
Dick

It was exactly 3-1/2 gallons. Thanks.

Reply to
Dick

Get a gallon jug and fill by hand to measure.

Jim

Reply to
Speedy Jim

No, just flush normally (shut off the incoming water supply first). Pour water into tank till the level reaches where it normally is.

Jim

Reply to
Speedy Jim