Kohler K4504 Wellington - Water Capacity?

We have two Kohler K4504 Wellington toilets. One has a manufacturing date of 11 04 87. The other is 06 21 90. Are these 3.5 gal toilets? I don't know when the 3.5 gallon standard was imposed.
Dick wrote:

Get a gallon jug and fill by hand to measure.
Jim

Do I need to empty the bowl and count that too?
Dick wrote:

No, just flush normally (shut off the incoming water supply first). Pour water into tank till the level reaches where it normally is.
Jim

It was exactly 3-1/2 gallons. Thanks.