Kohler K-3423 Toilet trouble-shooting and repair

hi all,
We bought a Kohler toilet (I think the model was K-3423 Wellworth) about 2 years ago, everything works fine until recently. The "washer" (or the floating thingy) seems to need some lubricate and because it won't fully float up to the point that it suppose to be, so the water will just keep on flushing the bowl... is there any easy way to fix this, or do I really have to replace the parts of the "washer" or something like that?? thanks!
I had a similar problem recently. There is really nothing you can use to lubricate the float. The water will wash off anything you try. Go to your local hardware store and get a universal float unit. They are relatively inexpensive and fairly easy to install. It shouldn't take you more than 20 minutes to remove and replace the unit.
Bob
--
lvMMMCDLXXIX+1
T. T. wrote:

Abe wrote:

Where could I buy it online? Is it available in local stores? thanks!