kohler engine problem

Crack in the housing? Doesn't sound good. Post a picture somewhere.

Reply to
clare

Sailor Rick needs to check out the Kohler Engine Group over at yahoogroups . Lots of knowledge over there .

Reply to
Terry Coombs

replying to Chris Lewis, Alexcwt wrote: I assume you want the undercabinet light to be independent of overhead light.

You can add a small 120v (coil) SPDT relay to create an always hot wire. It would draw a small amount of power when it's in the close position but save you the need to run another wire in the wall to the switch.

The con: it's going to make a click sound every time either of the 3 way switch is flicked.

Please check your local code before doing this.

Reply to
bob t

replying to jfdubois, Tigerfan wrote: Check the valve adjustment. Just had similar issue on Kohler xt 675 and valve adjustment corrected the issue.

Reply to
Tigerfan

replying to jfdubois, Ngunn wrote: Try redoing your head gasket that's what I had a problem with on a Murray 10 and a half horsepower single valve engine it was shooting gasoline straight out of the exhaust I change the head gasket problem fixed

Reply to
Ngunn