Kohler-14RESAL: how much to install one of these things?

Hi All,
Can you guys make a ball park guess as to how much it would cost to install one of these things: Kohler-14RESAL?
(Amazon.com product link shortened)18617428&sr=8-2&keywords=kohler+14+KW+Natural+Gas+generator#customerReviews
The generator would be positioned about 10 feet from my and gas meters. Probably need a cement pad for it too.
Many thanks, -T
Todd posted for all of us...

It would depend on your area. So replies are guess'. John G & Greg F can give the lowdown on what you need and requirements as to clearances, regulations.
The generator guy that services and installed the one where I used to work said just get Home Depot to do it. They had the lowest price and the installations he had seen were satisfactory; this was 3 years ago.
--
Tekkie