Klenk's for Plastic Tub and Surround Insert?

I just bought a condo and the bathroom has this cheapo plastic tub and surrround insert. Its a light greay color and I would like to refinish it to a normal white color. I've read that the Klenk's Tub & Surround Refinishing Kit can work on plastics. Can anyone give me feedback on if this would work on this type of plastic surface?
I just bought a condo and the bathroom has this cheapo plastic tub and surrround insert. Its a light greay color and I would like to refinish it to a normal white color. I've read that the Klenk's Tub & Surround Refinishing Kit can work on plastics. Can anyone give me feedback on if this would work on this type of plastic surface?
snipped-for-privacy@strangemedia.net (Tim) wrote in

IIRC,they make two different types,one for porcelain finishes,and one for fiberglass.The FG type uses a water-based solvent. These paints do not last all that long,and need careful cleaning. Klenk's has a website where you can download the kit instructions. http://www.klenks.com/klenkspages/tubtile.html
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik-at-kua.net