Kitchenaid Supurba Fridge...clicking?

Kitchenaid Supurba Fridge (side by side) about 7 years old.
Just noticed this...every couple of minutes there is a click,second or two then another click. It sounds like it is coming from underneath or perhaps form lower down on the back. The interior light dims slightly on each click. Any ideas what may be causing this? Its cold seems to be working fine, fan is running underneath blowing cool air.
Thanks
Update: I took off the front kick panel and looked underneath with a flashlight, there is a sliver box about 1.5x1.5 inches or so within the coils that the sounds seems to be coming form. What is it? Should I be concerned about fire?