Kitchenaid Fridge Help

I have a Kitchenaid KSRS25Q series refridgerator. Can anyone tell me where the defrost timer is loacated? Even better, anyone know where I can find an online service manual? Or at least parts locator diagrams?
Thanks, Jack
snipped-for-privacy@Yahoo.com wrote:

I found the info you want at this link: http://www.easyapplianceparts.com /
You will have to do your own search there cause the pasted search link won't work.
Lawrence
Lawrence wrote:

Jack