Kitchenaid dishwasher light will NOT stop blinking!!!!

HELP!!! My clean dishes light will not stop blinking. I have tried unloading the dishes. Unpluged it hoping to reset, NOT!!! No functions will work as a result. Any ideas are much appreciated!!!!!
Thanks
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

What does the owner's manual say about it?
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit