kitchenaid cooktop igniter electrode

One burner on my 12 year old kitchenaid gas cooktop is getting no ignition spark. A couple of years ago when no burners were igniting I repaired the cooktop by replacing the ignition module (electronics) for about $100. I'm hoping the current problem is a bad electrode that can be replaced for about $18 but to prove it I'd like to swap two electrodes to see if the problem follows the electrode. However I can't figure out how to remove the electrodes. There is one visible screw near the center of each burner but removing it didn't seem to free anything. I'd appreciate a tip.
JT

Hi,
Someone -might- be able to help....if they knew the model#.
http://www.applianceaid.com/model.html *Some* model# helps.
jeff Appliance Repair Aid http://www.applianceaid.com /
Model # is KGCT305X-WH2
jeff wrote:

Hi,

These may help.... http://tinyurl.com/3nowu http://tinyurl.com/4jusv http://tinyurl.com/6c9lx
http://www.repairclinic.com/referral.asp?R 3&NI9768 Surface burner igniter.
I haven't taken these apart before, but the burner -appears- to come up and out, the electrode -appears- to be held in place with a clip. Sorry couldn't help!
jeff Appliance Repair Aid http://www.applianceaid.com /