KitchenAid cooktop burner problem

I recently bought and just installed a new smooth top KitchenAid ProLine cooktop # KECV568RMTO1. The cooktop has 5 burners where the two middle burners also has a bridge to make one long burner. The one burner on the left front is a burner with 3 different sizes. The cooktop is completely smooth with touch activated controls.
The problem I am encountering is when I turn on all 3 elements for the front left burner, it also heats up the bridge portion between the two middle burners. When I turn on the middle burner and activate the bridge, it doesn't heat at all. Any suggestions? I have taken it back out and removed the glass top just to look, but it seems pretty complex.
http://www.diyforums.net/forums/home/33575-home-repair-websites.html
|I recently bought and just installed a new smooth top KitchenAid | ProLine cooktop # KECV568RMTO1. The cooktop has 5 burners where the | two middle burners also has a bridge to make one long burner. The one | burner on the left front is a burner with 3 different sizes. The | cooktop is completely smooth with touch activated controls. | | The problem I am encountering is when I turn on all 3 elements for the | front left burner, it also heats up the bridge portion between the two | middle burners. When I turn on the middle burner and activate the | bridge, it doesn't heat at all. Any suggestions? I have taken it back | out and removed the glass top just to look, but it seems pretty | complex. |

The warranty is at least 1 year, tell them to come and fix it.
and just installed a new smooth top KitchenAid