Kitchen water pressure?

I have a new refrigerator and when I run the sink faucet and turn it off suddenly, the icemaker tubing "rattles". Any idea how to cure? I've have heavy duty tubing (vinyl braided) to replace it with, but just wanted some ideas. v/r Jerry

Reply to
BRAVO52

If it's copper tubing in a couple of big vertical loops behind the fridge, and the coils are rattling against each other or the back of the box, you could try spiral wrapping a piece of soft rope, rubber tubing or whatever around the copper.

Might need a few pieces of duct tape to keep the padding in place along the way.

A hack solution to be sure, but it worked for me.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia