Kitchen Sinks: Vikrell or Americast?

My builder is offering two kitchen sink choices: Sterling (Vikrell) or American Standard (Americast). Which material is more durable and easier to maintain?
I've searched the NGs and there are few posts about Vikrell quality. I've read plenty of "love it/hate it" posts re. Americast.
Thanks, wjspm
We had Americast up north for about 8 years and loved it.

On 1 Nov 2003 14:17:09 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@mail.com (wjspm) wrote:

I know nothing about Vikrell, but have had an Americast sink for a few years and do not like it as it marks very easily and is too hard to keep clean.