Kitchen Sinks

We are installing a new kitchen and looking at under-mount sinks. I have seen a few of these 'in use' and they never appear to look very clean - esp. at the lip just under the bench. Does anyone know whether these sinks can actually be cleaned properly or are we better to instal a more functional drop-in sink ?

Reply to
Loz

Teo2006

I have a large rectangular single basin Blanco Magnum undermount sink and it is a breeze to keep clean. Our counter edge is about flush with the sink walls, so everything is very accessible for cleaning, but it really doesn't need much cleaning since nothing sits there.... it's a vertical surface, after all.

Perhaps if the sink was too shallow and you splash around a lot of dirty water, then it might need more frequent cleaning.

Reply to
yellowbirddog

Reply to
wayne