Kitchen Sink - will it fit???

I am thinking of buying a Elkay ELU2118 undermount kitchen sink for my 27" wide "standard" kitchen sink cabinet. I am told it will fit but I do not see how it will, given its overall size of 23.5" (width) * 18.25" (depth - back-to-front) and the standard 24" cabinet depth? Are they assuming that I will place the faucet offset to one side or something?

Reply to
new

The dimensions in the above posting are wrong - I know they will fit. they are corrected below:

I am thinking of buying a Elkay ELU2118 undermount kitchen sink for my 27"

Reply to
new

know they will fit. they

undermount kitchen sink for my 27"

told it will fit but I do not

22.5" (width) * 20.125"

cabinet depth? Are they

one side or something?

I put in a new stainless steel sink that fit in the same hole as the old one yet was deeper and seemed roomier. Now the drawer next to the sink doesn't work cause it hits the sink. It was removed to the other room untill we finished putting the new sink in and everything worked fine with no leaks, even the sprayer. Went to put the drawer in when we were fixing dinner and it didn't fit. The drawer and the sink are overlapping now. Maybe .030 but enough that the drawer is messed up.

Reply to
Kathy