Kitchen sink trap arm geometry

Hello,

I need to run a new drain line for my kitchen sink. It would greatly simplify the drain line routing if I have offset the trap arm connection in the wall 12" from the sink centerline. Is this OK? How would I make up the trap arm and waste connection? For that matter, how are double sinks plumbed when the two sink outlets are offset both left-right and front-back?

Thanks, Wayne

Reply to
Wayne Whitney

Doesn't matter how you hook it up in my experience. Just make sure the water is pointing perpendicular or toward the drain and that you have a trap and good connections.

Reply to
roger61611