kitchen renovation: install lino & cabinet

I'll getting my kitchen totally renovated with changing everything.
Should I put lino first over entire kitchen floor, and then place new cabinet on it?
Or install cabinet first, and do lino on rest of the floor area?
Thanks.
If you already have everything out anyway, I would install the linoleum then the floor fixtures. My opinion anyway. I don't like all that cutting to fit, I would much rather lay out a room sized piece of linoleum.
Searcher