kitchen outlet

Help! I have a kitchen outlet that doesn't work. It worked 3 days ago. In the mean time we wallpapered over and around it. My husband has checked the wires and fuses. Reba
Maybe there is a GFCI in the circuit that tripped. Look at all the outlets in the area for red&black buttons. Good luck.
reba wrote:

Stubby wrote:

And look at outlets in other areas like bath, garage, basement and outside. Also check for a breaker.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit