Kitchen musings..... shelving vs. cabinets, notions of design....

So tell us Which caused more problems and unconvered social costs Prohibition or it's repeal ??

Answer the above question BEFORE you demonstrate more ignorance..

Reply to
Attila Iskander

Try using one while wearing a cockup splint.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

He must have done that after he was killfiled. All I've ever seen were his mindless rant, and got I quite tired of them.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I keep seeing you make that claim..but no cites are forthcoming even after I asked for them.

Of course it wont "eliminate" them, but it sure will taper them down drastically.

Still waiting.

Still waiting

Gunner

  1. Lie
Gunner

Does it matter? It makes *more* of a destructive thing.

Bullshit. That's *exactly* what you've been saying. You sound like a Democrat. Anything you can tax is a benefit to society.

So you agree. Fine.

Reply to
krw

Actually, its repeal. ...by *far*.

You simply can't think. You must be a closet Democrat.

Reply to
krw

Precisely the point. It's an unnatural position.

Reply to
krw

More compared to what ? How does it compare to ther failure of prohibition which causes the whole thing to go underground which then breeds a whole criminal black market which brings on it's own set of problems Havent' you learned ANY of the lessons of history ?

Yes indeed you spew bullshit And more follows

No stupid. It's not And if you had ANY ability to read for comprehension, you would know that.

Which again demonstrates that you confuse the voices in your head with those of others.

Get your meds adjusted.

Since I didn't say that, I'll leave you to feed that stupid strawman.

++ ++ So there's nothing between your ears but vacuum.. ++ Got it. ++

When you need to cut what I wrote to change the context, you prove that you're a moron and a troll..

Now I consider it open season to kick your skanky lying ass all over this group...

Reply to
Attila Iskander

Which goes to show how ignorant you are.

You simply spout ignorance That proves YOU are a pinky/progressive idiot.

Reply to
Attila Iskander

Put your hands on a Logitech M570. it rests under my hand as my hand naturally would rest on the desk surface. Fingers only do the clicking as they would with a regular mouse. Your thumb moves the ball, which it rests on.

Leon

Cites?

  1. Lie
Gunner

Cites?

Cites?

Gunner

  1. Lie
Gunner

Mine are Trackman Marble Wheels

Gunner

  1. Lie
Gunner

I've tried every one. The tip of the thumb has to be above the palm to use one. That's an unnatural position for the wrist. The fingers are elevated too far, also.

Reply to
krw