Kitchen Happiness!

The people we chose our range hood from (a minor miracle in and of itself as we literally wanted something impressionist inspired) also do other metal work - and said they'd detail our dishwasher for us, too. Have you ever heard of such a thing? I'm amazed and pleased, but I've never heard of an independent company that does this!

Reply to
Katherine Walker-Chase

Many dishwashers have a removable panel on the front, so that one dishwasher may be offered in several different colors simply by removing the colored sheet of metal and replacing it with one of a different color. Sometimes the sheet provided with the dishwasher is colored differently on each side; e.g. it may be shipped with a panel that is white on one side and black on the other so that the color may be changed to match the decor of the kitchen simply by flipping the panel over. therefore if you wanted a particular non-standard finish e.g. brushed stainless it wouldn't be that difficult to accomplish, you'd simply let your sheetmetal shop know what exact finish and grain direction, the dimensions and thickness of the panel, and they can take it from there.

nate

Reply to
N8N