Kitchen fauset what make?

Any one can tell me the name of the company who makes this kitchen faucet?

see the pictures at:

Den

Reply to
denis

Looks like it may be a Moen

Reply to
avoidspam

Yeah but Moen would have a big red and blue Moen painted on it. It could be just about anything these day. There is a lot of copycats out there made by offshore companies and yes they sell them at HD and Lowes for about $80.00. If it was a name brand you would know it.

Rich

Reply to
EvoDawg

That's the reason I'm posting those photos; I thought that maybe I would find someone with the exact same faucet.

I also have this red/blue dot but they tell me that many company have the same... to show hot/cold...

Den

Reply to
denis

Reply to
Lew, Pam & Clay

Are you sure it's a Delta? I could not find this model in their catalog.

Den

Reply to
denis