Kitchen fauset what make?

Any one can tell me the name of the company who makes this kitchen faucet?
see the pictures at:     http://pages.infinit.net/denis37a /
Den

Looks like it may be a Moen
snipped-for-privacy@invalid.net wrote:

Yeah but Moen would have a big red and blue Moen painted on it. It could be just about anything these day. There is a lot of copycats out there made by offshore companies and yes they sell them at HD and Lowes for about $80.00. If it was a name brand you would know it.
Rich
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"

delta

Are you sure it's a Delta? I could not find this model in their catalog.
Den