Kitchen faucets

My plumber buddy said that all kitchen faucets are required to have a flow restrictor. Are there any faucets made that this feature can be easily modified? I don't want much - I'd just like to fill my coffee pot in a reasonable length of time.
Charlie
Charlie Leo wrote:

I hated to wait too.
--
Grandpa

It's part of the sprayer diverter. Just take it out. The sprayer will still work, but the faucet will still run instead of completely diverting.
--
Steve Barker

"Charlie Leo" < snipped-for-privacy@hal-pc.org> wrote in message
Our late model Moen faucet has plenty of flow without modification. Have you clean the in line filter above the spout? Also the pipe feeding it may have a problem. There are other possibilities.

All taps are made to 9.5 ltrs a minute or 3.5 gallons it is part of the design so try all you want you won't get more. This is true of all taps and showerheads made in the last 10 yrs. If you bugger it up your life warranty is viod
wrote: Thanks guys - food for thought!
Charlie