Kitchen Faucet Question

I have a Delta faucet in my kitched that is about 2 years old. It was bought new and was decently expensive. It just started to leak a little last week and now it is doing it even more. Before I dig through my paperwork, are faucets usually warranteed or should I forget about that idea before I even start?
On Tue 25 Oct 2005 09:29:48p, Rob wrote in alt.home.repair:

Delta's are warranteed, and I've found their response decent.
--
Wayne Boatwright **
Rob wrote:

Should be under warranty. It is usually a matter of replacing the seals, a five minute job.
You may also want to check your water. When I moved to this house, the Delta faucets leaked about every 6 months. I put in a sediment filter and they have not been changed in over 10 years. It was not the faucet, but the fine, invisible to the eye rust inthe town water causing the problem.
--
Ed
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/

When I was looking at faucets recently, almost all of them had a lifetime warrantee.
Bob
Price Pfister sent replacement parts, two sets, for a 2.5 year old lavatory faucet. I complained as it was dripping and I couldn't stop it. I guessed at what parts to use, no instructions or troubleshooting help, and still have dripping. Posted to their site last Friday that their assessment that the problem was resolved was NOT true and haven't heard anything from them yet! Their mail included a link to parts with prices so I asked if they expected me to pay but no response to that. Who defines "lifetime"?