Kitchen exhaust question

I would like to have installed in my kitchen an exhaust fan which vents the air outside of the house. What type of contractor would be best to call and get estimates for that?
Thanks
synergy3000 wrote:

Try a residential contractor with a good rep for finish work. Depending on the construction of your house, the job may include: Wiring, siding, flashing, sealants, cabinets, drywall finish, painting.
TB