Kitchen Cupboard for guest house

I'm trying to install a cupboard in my guest house that will only hold plastic cups and paperplates nothing more. I can't find my studs at all and I even measured from the corner every 16" and marked a spot but its not there and I don't want to tap into the wall with a test screw because I don't want alot of holes in my walls... if I use toggle bolts (alot of them) would it support the weight in just the drywall?
I'tryngo nsll a cupboard in my guest house that will only hold plastic cps and pprats nothing more. I can't findmy studs at all and I even measured from the corner every 16" and marked a spot bu its nttre ad dn't want to tap into the wall with a test screw because I don't want alot of holes in my walls... if I use toggle bolts alot of them would it support the weight in just the drywall?

No, you can't support the cupboard with drywall. Why do you care how many holes you make? You're covering them with the cupboard aren't you?

Get a stud finder and to the job right. Make a few holes if need be, they are going to be covered with the cabinet. Just get a thin nail and poke through until you find a stud. Look to see if the baseboard is nailed for a possible guide.

Edwin -
GREAT tip about looking at the baseboard. I have never thought of that.
To the OP, just because you are only going to put lightweight items in the cabinet, you still need to consider that someone else may put something heavier in it in the future. If you are going to put holes in the wall to find the studs, who cares that you are doing it if the cabinet will cover them?
JK

An electronic stud finder! They probably still sell simple magnet stud finders, but I could never get that one to work.

You have to move the magnetic ones VERY slowly. And, if you hit even the slightest texture on the wall, it sometime makes the pointer jump in stupid, misleading ways.

BTW, my brother bought me an electronic stud finder for my birthday maybe 20 years ago. I thought it was nonsense until I saw that it worked perfectly. Light went on at one edge of the stud, and off at the other.