Kitchen Cabinets - unfini

B > Have installed new Kitchen Cabinets. Wife is unhappy with the B > appearance of the unfinished bottoms on the wall cabinets. Any B > suggestions?
Depends on what would make her happy with the appearance. You said 'unfinished' so simplest would be to 'finish' ==> paint or stain to match the cabinet face, or blend with the wall.
When we had our kitchen cabinets refaced they put a laminated panel underneath. You might look into a piece of Formica, veneer, etc., cut to fit. I'd keep the front edge indented slightly as flush with the front of the cabinet would show and be something else for your wife to complain about.
- barry.martinATthesafebbs.zeppole.com
* Caches to caches, DOS to DOS....
--
RoseReader 2.52 P003186
The Safe BBS Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971