Kitchen Cabinets

I was hoping to get feedback on the following kitchen cabinets Omega, Diamond, and Medallion. I'm only considering the upper lines of these cabinets makes. What one offer the best value, quality of the wood (boors), and the most features.
<< I was hoping to get feedback on the following kitchen cabinets Omega, Diamond, and Medallion. I'm only considering the upper lines of these cabinets makes. >>
Can't comment on the first two, but I have Medallion cabinets in the bathroom and they are fine quality. I imagine their kitchen cabinets would be similar. I'm committed to a kitchen renovation one of these days, and Medallion will probably be my first choice. HTH
Joe
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Mike) wrote in

I don't have any experience with Omega or Medallion. Diamond is the same company as Kemper. I put Kemper cabinets (maple) in my first kitchen 4 years ago and I loved them. Now I'm in the middle of doing my second kitchen and I ordered the Diamond cabinets (maple again) from Lowe's. They look every bit as nice as the Kemper and I can't wait to get them in place. In my opinion, the quality is quite good, and the overall value for the money is excellent.
If you are thinking of buying from Lowe's, sometimes you can get a discount. I had a 10% coupon, which ended up paying for 3/4 of the cost of the installation.
Dee
Sorry for reposting this, but I found out that I posted this as a follow up the first time.
I was hoping to get feedback on the following kitchen cabinets Omega, Diamond, and Medallion. I'm only considering the upper lines of these cabinets makes. What one offer the best value, quality of the wood (doors), and the most features.