Kitchen cabinets

Which is less expensive lowes or HD for kraftmaid. Or is there another source that I can get kraftmaid at so I won't have to deal with the dolts as either? Tanks.

Reply to
in2dadark

How the heck would we know what HD , Lowes or other retailer in your area charges for cabinetts...In the time it took to post this you could have CALLED them to ASK.....And you call them DOLTS...LOL...

Ah , Googlegroups...I should have known....LOL...

Reply to
benick

Try checking their websites. Compare their prices for similar models.

Paul

Reply to
Pavel314

Probably, but since you gave no information on where you already checked and where you are located who knows?

Reply to
George

They make Tanks?

Go to the Kraftmaid web site and use the store locator. You'll probably find a seller that will give you better service and not much difference in price. They also have an outlet in Ohio right at the factory.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Either way, you'll be dealing with the dolts at Kraftmaid. Never again.

Reply to
Doug Miller

HD is always cheaper. Unless Lowe's is.

Pick up the friggin phone and find out.

Reply to
Joe

Reply to
in2dadark

Reply to
in2dadark

A top poster as well...Figures....LOL....Crawl back under your rock....

Reply to
benick

.

You're a coward who can only pop off at the mouth on line. I highly doubt you would say that shit to my face. Did you get beat up today and have your lunch money taken away...awww

Reply to
in2dadark

re: "Everyone on here is pissed off about something"

err...yeah...they're pissed off about your stupid post.

Rocket Launchers

Reply to
DerbyDad03

People are/aren't any more pissed off in here than anywhere else. What they

*do* in here is use their brand of humor, be it sarcasm, understatement or mockery, to illustrate the shortcomings of an ill-thought out question.

Have a nice day, and Merry Christmas to you. I hope you find the answer to your problem (*that*, by the way, is sincere).

Reply to
Joe

Well, since you asked and don't seem satisfied with the answers thus far I will give you what you asked for.

On alternating Monday, Wednesday, and Friday of any given year except on Tuesday and Thrusday or the second Saturday Lowes is always cheaper unless HomeDepot is having a nosale Sunday. Ask a stupid question and get a stupid answer. Call them and ask their prices. They are not all the same and if you sit down with the salesman they can sometimes give you a better deal.

Reply to
BobR