Kitchen cabinets

Which is less expensive lowes or HD for kraftmaid. Or is there another source that I can get kraftmaid at so I won't have to deal with the dolts as either? Tanks.

How the heck would we know what HD , Lowes or other retailer in your area charges for cabinetts...In the time it took to post this you could have CALLED them to ASK.....And you call them DOLTS...LOL...
Ah , Googlegroups...I should have known....LOL...
yes. Google groups is a sure sign of character. You're life must be difficult if you are down to 'that'...I'd hate to hear what you have to say about the color of people's skin or their religion. I think that was probably the type of environment that you were brought up in. Enjoy KKK mart..
benick wrote:

A top poster as well...Figures....LOL....Crawl back under your rock....

.
You're a coward who can only pop off at the mouth on line. I highly doubt you would say that shit to my face. Did you get beat up today and have your lunch money taken away...awww

Try checking their websites. Compare their prices for similar models.
Paul
in2dadark wrote:

Probably, but since you gave no information on where you already checked and where you are located who knows?

They make Tanks?
Go to the Kraftmaid web site and use the store locator. You'll probably find a seller that will give you better service and not much difference in price. They also have an outlet in Ohio right at the factory.

Either way, you'll be dealing with the dolts at Kraftmaid. Never again.

HD is always cheaper. Unless Lowe's is. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=kraftmaid+cabinets+phone+number . Missles.
Pick up the friggin phone and find out.
uh,,,WOW rough crowd. I see someone got pee in their weaties this morning. Was there a nuclear war that I missed. Everyone on here is pissed off about something. As they say in retail...'have a nice day'...and 'merry christmas'...
Joe wrote:

re: "Everyone on here is pissed off about something"
err...yeah...they're pissed off about your stupid post.
Rocket Launchers

Well, since you asked and don't seem satisfied with the answers thus far I will give you what you asked for.
On alternating Monday, Wednesday, and Friday of any given year except on Tuesday and Thrusday or the second Saturday Lowes is always cheaper unless HomeDepot is having a nosale Sunday. Ask a stupid question and get a stupid answer. Call them and ask their prices. They are not all the same and if you sit down with the salesman they can sometimes give you a better deal.