Kitchen Cabinet Comparisons Dynasty (Omega vs. Columbia or other?)

Hi All,
We are in the process of remodelling our kitchen and were looking for cabinetry recommedations that are wood (not particle board) but reasonbly priced. We have been looking at Dynasty by Omega and another Canadian company called Columbia which seems like they have nice quality as well. I want to make sure what differences are. Can anyone recommend a good middle of the road to higher end cabinet that is priced fairly or recommend a website that compares the various cabinet vendors?
Thanks! -brent
Most cabinet makers are local except for very large production companies that have contracts with large stores or national home builders. I would visit or call each one and create your own report based on what's important to you. Plywood sides and backing, adjustable shelves, raised panel, hard maple versus alder etc. This is a job that must be done by yourself to ensure you get what's important to you.
Darrell
There comes a time in the affairs of man when he must take the bull by the tail and face the situation. -- WCF http://www.utahhousevalues.com