Kitchen/Bath design software recommendations

I am looking for suggestions for kitchen/bath design software that is reasonably easy to use and that I can use to do basic kitchen and bath layouts.

The software I have now is called Interior Designer 7.0. It is put out by Better Homes and Gardens and it says it is software created by Chief Architect. The problem is that figuring out how to use it is taking forever and I have to fight with it ever step of the way to get anything done with it.

Can anyone suggest any other software that might be worth trying?

Reply to
alta47

"alta47" wrote in news:XrudnfSHgqCZt-_VnZ2dnUVZ_o snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

If you want simple, once you are used to it you'll find it's features are limited and you want more. Once you learn the more complicated software, the time invested in the learning curve is offset manyfold by the speed you can repeatedly accomplish tasks.

Reply to
Red Green