Kitchen Back splash - Design Help required

Good Morning...I am getting ready to do my kitchen back splash and need a little design help for the area where the tile will end. The tile will end at the area of my kitchen where there is a breakfast counter. Pictures are include here:
Just wondering what is the best way to end the tile?
I have include my idea and the actual tile I am using. I am just going to end it in a step pattern using some stainless steel edging.
Any help would be appreciated?