kitchen

anyone know if there'll be any problem putting the fridge near our wall oven?? wife tells me it will damage the fridge...........
vince wrote:

Does the wall oven damage the wall? Didn't think so...so why should it damage anything else including fridge?
Tell wife to tend to bean snapping.
LOL 10q very much.......

Your refrigerator will operate more efficiently if placed away from heat sources. In my neighborhood, I see a lot of people operating (old) refrigerators in their 90-degree garages instead of their cool basement. This may cost $50 more per year in energy consumption plus shorten the life of the refrigerator. Getting back to your situation--if you can put some insulation (or distance) between the two appliances all the better. But, I do not believe it will damage the refrigerator.
yeah didn't think it would hurt, but i'm told i can't put it there anyway now..... LMFAO

Installation instructions for fridge.