Kirby

I have a Kirby GX 6 can any one tell me why my green light is not coming on.

Reply to
Max

Cause it's shy

Reply to
Rich

Max,

Strictly from memory (we may be in trouble here! ), I believe this indicates that the floor brush isn't turning, usually due to a broken belt.

Check your manual, but that's how the older Kirby's were set up.

Hope that's of some help.

God bless,

Dave Harnish Dave's Repair Service New Albany, PA

snipped-for-privacy@sosbbs.com

570-363-2404

Free home appliance tips from a 32-year pro repair technician! Get your monthly email newsletter here: (Back issues now posted too!)

John 3:3

Reply to
Dave Harnish

I have a GS3 and the green light come on when there is good suction (airflow). I would try installing a new bag and/or cleaning the air channel from the brushes through to the bag inlet. Might be clogged.

Good luck.

Bob

Reply to
Bob_M