Kirby

I have a Kirby GX 6 can any one tell me why my green light is not coming on.

on.
Cause it's shy
Max,
Strictly from memory (we may be in trouble here! <grin>), I believe this indicates that the floor brush isn't turning, usually due to a broken belt.
Check your manual, but that's how the older Kirby's were set up.
Hope that's of some help.
God bless,
Dave Harnish Dave's Repair Service New Albany, PA www.DavesRepair.com snipped-for-privacy@sosbbs.com 570-363-2404
Free home appliance tips from a 32-year pro repair technician! Get your monthly email newsletter here: (Back issues now posted too!) www.DavesRepair.com
John 3:3

on.

I have a GS3 and the green light come on when there is good suction (airflow). I would try installing a new bag and/or cleaning the air channel from the brushes through to the bag inlet. Might be clogged.
Good luck.
Bob
: I have a Kirby GX 6 can any one tell me why my green light is not coming on. : Could you have re-installed the floor/brush/roller with the ends 'flipped'?
Rick