king530

bathroom sink(amer standard) the water is not draining fast enough. How doo I remove the part that opens and closes in the sink so I can look down from the top of the sink?
There should be a tee right under the bowl of the sink. The bottom of the tee goes into the p trap, the top of the tee goes into the sink bowl, the back of the tee is connected to the plunge rod that you use to raise and lower the stopper. Loosen and/or remove that back side plunger fitting, it will allow you pull the stopper up and out.
This is almost certainly not your problem. I think your time would be better spent removing and checking the p trap or sink line ______________________________ Keep the whole world singing . . . . DanG (remove the sevens) snipped-for-privacy@7cox.net