King Trump

He could be the USAs first King ;-)
On 02/11/2016 02:07 AM, Bod wrote:

I heard that the guy who threw the tomato at him got 90 days hard labor. His lawyer question the sentence as being too harsh.
"After all, it missed!"
The judge replied:
"Exactly."
On 11/02/2016 14:09, philo wrote:

Brilliant.
--
Bod

On 02/11/2016 08:45 AM, Bod wrote:

Thanks, I was sure you'd get it.

Although some of the candidates may on the surface be more palatable than others, it's really not going to make much real difference which of these guys gets into the hot seat.
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2016/02/andrew-p-napolitano/not-dimes-worth-difference/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeMGqTwWA6U

On 02/11/2016 08:39 AM, Roger Blake wrote:

When I was a kid, the political parties were like brands of cars. Yes, there was a difference, but if you owned a Ford, it would be insanity to hate your neighbor for buying a Chevy.
That kind of insanity has now hit. We are beyond the predictions of science fiction.