Kinetico Taste

We have well water, that tastes great, but the dissolved minerals are killing our plumbing fixtures. We had a water report done by a Kinetico dealer and I have friends with these units. My question is will a 2060 impart any taste to our already great tasting water, and if I add the RO option would that add any taste also?

If you have friends with the units, why not take an empty water bottle or two over to their place and ask for samples? That assumes they also have wells similar to yours. Alternatively, ask the Kinetico dealer to provide samples. Do your testing with the water temperature precisely where you like it. Good luck.
Joe
On Wed 23 Jul 2008 10:03:42p, IslandRick told us...

I don't know about the 2060 impact, but adding an RO will definitely detract from the present taste of the water.
--
Wayne Boatwright