Kinetico filtes

I think I should change the filters in my Kinetico under the sink RO filter. These are 3+ years old, probably going on 7.
It is a K2 model by the plate on it. It has three cylindrical filters, all held in place with twist on covers. They are about two inches in diameter and a foot long.
Are these available at HD or Walmart, or must one go to Kinetico and pay too much? What is the process for changing these. I'm sure to turn off the water, but how about that pressure tank. Just close the valve, I am ASS-U-MING.
Tried manualsonline.com but they don't have a manual for it. Will keep searching. Anyone know where I can get a manual?
Is there a procedure for backflushing these?
Help and tips appreciated.
Steve
On Thu, 14 Oct 2010 08:44:51 -0700, "Steve B"

This PDF link gives the specs for the filters. Get the correct micron sizes and _types_ (carbon, etc.) I'm guessing many/most filters are made by a few companies, so they would be interchangeable?
http://www.bluefountainwater.com/k-2.pdf
A splash of bleach in each filter canister, then rinsed out will kill any smell or cooties.
I turn the tank off as it is under pressure and would leak... YMMV

Turned off water. Turned off the ninety to the tank. Took off the filters. They are sealed. Three of them. Called Kinetico, and he said only needed to change two. $80 for two. Not available at the HD I went to. Going to Vegas Saturday, will check there, and at Lowe's. I think they're proprietary, as this system is 3 years old.
Steve
On Thu, 14 Oct 2010 21:32:52 -0700, "Steve B"

You might call Hanson's Water in Vegas. They might just have those filters...