Kinda OT.... OK, lots OT... Aftermarked Smartcar parts?

Don't really see any groups with much traffic in them for this query, so I thought I'd ask here.
We're looking at buying a "Smartcar" and I'm curious as to what kind of aftermarket parts there are for it here in Canada?
Definately looking for a sump pan with a drain plug, and considering wheels... and pretty much anything else.

The cars are hardly even on the market here in the US so I doubt there is much aftermarket stuff. You may want to check out some web sites in Europe. The Smart is all over there. Can't say I saw anything special though. I only know of one dealer so far in New Hampshire.
Noozer wrote:

There are lots of aftermarket parts for the smart. clubsmartcar.ca is a smart car oriented forum with tons of information on just about anything smart related. Many of the north american (mostly Canadian,) aftermarket merchants hang out there.
Noozer wrote:

Hmmm. The SMART is 1,600 lbs, 8 foot long, 4 feet wide, and five tall. Supposedly can get up to 60mpg.
About the same as my 1957 Volkswagon.