Killed my first chipmunk

Page 3 of 3

Stepfann King wrote:

A chipmunk is just a rat with a different wardrobe.
Van Chocstraw wrote:

And humans are just chimpanzees who have learned to live inside.
--

dadiOH
____________________________
dadiOH wrote:

It's a shame that many humans act like apes.
TDD
Van Chocstraw wrote:

Oh, that's a shame...now you won't be able to have the head mounted so you can display it as tangible proof of your machismo and hunting prowess.
--

dadiOH
____________________________
Van Chocstraw wrote:

So how did you cook it? Was it any good? ;-)
Need the special sauce, and make chipmunk McNuggets. 6 eaches for $2.99 and drive up service available.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Tony wrote:

Bugs gotta eat just like the worms.
Hey, I caught a mole in the same trap,same bait. Amazing.

I have a government school education. Mind you, it was back before all of this "teach yourself math" and "self-esteem" bull.
I had no qualms about dispatching an injured bird that I found struggling on my patio. Admittedly, I had to cover it up with a newspaper before smashing it with a shovel, and I cried like a baby afterward, but I was able to manage it.
Ordinarily I leave that sort of thing to my husband, but he was out of town.
Cindy Hamilton

Van Chocstraw is the reason for H1N1. He needs to be thrown into a swine flu trap where chipmunks can gnaw him to death.