"Keystone" stainless wall plate, *deep* recess

Something like this:

But with a much deeper recess/setback for the keystone insert.

(Also prefer NOT to have the protruding "rivets")

Reply to
Don Y

That's a wall plate for a telephone isn't it ? The "rivets" engage keyhole slots on the back of the phone ...

Reply to
Terry Coombs

Yes, that's what comes up when you search for "recessed stainless keystone", I didn't have much choice in the picture! :-/

Reply to
Don Y

That is a problem with the meta tag on the site. Snag is right, that is what you hang a wall phone on. A keystone plate will have the base to snap a keystone into. That one is just a cover for an RJ11 yoke.

Reply to
gfretwell

It matters nothing to the subject of this post!

I could have picked a white, PVC cover and said "like this but stainless" instead of a stainless cover and said "like this but without the rivets".

Reply to
Don Y

Don Y posted for all of us...

Sorry, you'll get no help from me for this post.

Reply to
Tekkie®