Keystone/MAAX shower doors?

I'm looking at getting a shower door from this company (Keystone) through Home Despot. It's a frameless sliding (bypass) door, made with 6mm clear glass, and 71" tall.
Anyone have any experience with Keystone (also sold as MAAX) shower doors?
Thanks,
Jon

I bought the Sterling from Home Depot and love it. I think it's a better constructed door.
Sanity wrote:

Hmmm, thanks for that, Sanity. The other door I'm looking at happens to be a Sterling, although it is though another store and one of the less expensive models.
Thanks,
Jon

I have two Sterling doors and no complaints after 20+ years

Thanks Bob, I do appreciate it.
I ended up getting the Keystone unit today, mainly because I was able to get them to knock off half of the price for me. I just couldn't say no to that!
Jon