Keystone/MAAX shower doors?

I'm looking at getting a shower door from this company (Keystone) through Home Despot. It's a frameless sliding (bypass) door, made with 6mm clear glass, and 71" tall.

Anyone have any experience with Keystone (also sold as MAAX) shower doors?

Thanks,

Jon

Reply to
Jon Danniken

I bought the Sterling from Home Depot and love it. I think it's a better constructed door.

Reply to
Sanity

Hmmm, thanks for that, Sanity. The other door I'm looking at happens to be a Sterling, although it is though another store and one of the less expensive models.

Thanks,

Jon

Reply to
Jon Danniken

I have two Sterling doors and no complaints after 20+ years

Reply to
hrhofmann

Thanks Bob, I do appreciate it.

I ended up getting the Keystone unit today, mainly because I was able to get them to knock off half of the price for me. I just couldn't say no to that!

Jon

Reply to
Jon Danniken