On Fri, 02 Jan 2015 08:48:43 -0500, Stormin Mormon
I used the other half gallon to clean a motorcycle gas tank inside.
Hadn't been ridden since 1979 iirc.
Oh yeah, I also have a cast iron "dish", 3x8", 2" tall with a porous
brick inside, and you pour kerosene on that and use itto start a wood
fire in the fireplace. Works quite well. But sometimes I just use
newspapers, and I don' t have that many fires, so the kerosene will last
a long time.
I might have also saved the dirty half gallon for starting the
fireplace. What does it matter if it's dirty or not.
HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here.
All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.